Tagaytay Escapade Day 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and the first thing I saw was a shadow of a person through the curtains of our glass door.  I wasn't scared, because I know they were just checking on us if we were already awake so that they can prepare breakfast for us. I got out and they asked if we would like to eat already and I said yes.

While waiting I decided to take photos of Taal Lake. What I really loved about Joaquin's Inn was that it had the best view compared to the other inns around the area and the services and amenities they offer are worth what you spend. I also loved the fact that there is a wooden swing at the veranda area and I was just sitting there chilling most of the time.



 The all Filipino breakfast was amazing. I loved their tapa the sweet and salty blend was perfect for my taste buds and the meat was very tender.

garlic rice with scrambled eggs, atchara and daing na bangus
garlic rice with scrambled eggs, atchara and beef tapa
hot choco!
After breakfast, we all decided to go to Ilog Maria. Another suggestion by my mom, because she loved the massage oil that was given to her as a gift by one of her friends. Ilog Maria was only a 20 minute ride from the where we stayed at. The road going inside Ilog Maria is not paved and there are no sidewalks, just tall grass and trees everywhere. But, we are already used to that kind of road situation so it wasn't much of a hassle for us. It even made me feel at home. Their location is a very secluded place so if you plan on going there please respect ALL the rules and don't be pasaway.  So, if you are bringing a car please drive carefully especially if you have a small car but if you have a bigger car be careful with all the sharp turns.



 It's not my first time visiting a honeybee farm but this was my first time seeing bees up close and personal with only a glass separating us. I bought a lot of stuff and I can say that their products are amazing! Their honey beeswax and propolis lip balm did wonders for my chapped lips. I highly recommend the cinnamon honey soap because after taking a bath you smell delicious and the honey milk lotion smelled so nice. 










After we went to Ilog Maria, we decided to have lunch at the other Bag of Beans location. The place was bigger and it had more variety in terms of the set-up and the theme, but, I still prefer the one which was lakeside. 

Looking back at all of the food and drinks we've ordered during our stay in Tagaytay I can conclude three things:

1. We love to eat pasta. 
2. We always crave for chocolate. 
3. We long for the scent of freshly brewed coffee.


*why are you taking photo of me?!*

cafe latte for my mom
seafood pasta with shrimps and sun dried tomatoes
pasta with grilled chicken
chocolate mousse!

chocolate mousse again! ☺
their blueberry cheesecake is one of the best i've ever tasted


To my dearest brother, I'm not sure if you'll ever have the time to read this but I just wanted you to know that you're awesome and I love you! ☺
I may not be the best sister in world but like what you've said I'm the only one you have.
 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pinto Art Museum

Sagada Day 1

Thailand